Redefine the possibilities
Nike's Space Hippie stretches the boundaries of shoe construction and takes it to a place that's really above and beyond. At least 25% of it is made from recycled material like plastic bottles, T-shirts, and yarn scraps. The shoe has the lowest carbon footprint and happens to be the lightest in the collection. With this revolutionary shoe, Nike proves that even salvaged scrap can be stylish and performance driven. Stay environment friendly and redefine what is possible with the Nike Space Hippie.
Nike Space Hippie features:
- FlyKnit upper made from 85% recycled material by weight.
- FlyKnit features stretchy, lightweight yarns that add layers of color.
- Inner bootie fits for a snug, comfortable ride.
- Nike Grind rubber speckles the Crater Foam midsole with color.
- Plush insoles made with recycled content.
- Deconstructed design gives a futuristic prototype look.
- Modified Waffle outsole retains Nike’s heritage sneaker design.
- Woven-in yarn eyestays secure your feet.
- Pull tab on heel to easily put on or take off the shoe.
- Color: Grey
- Material: Textile