A Sustainable Vision
Jaden Smith and New Balance bring to you the vegan-friendly Vision Racer. Made with recycled mesh and synthetic leather scraps, the sneaker comes in multiple vibrant colorways that give you a distinct look. The insoles have Smith’s signature while the outsole has unique inscriptions underneath. Take your style quotient a notch higher with these sneakers.
New Balance Vision Racer x Jaden Smith Features:
- Upper made using Surplus Materials including mesh, synthetic leather, and TPU
- Lace-up closure
- The midsole includes 5% EVA regrind, alleviating a potential waste stream
- The dual density insert consists of a foam in a heel carrier.
- The insert foam is made of a combination of 6% castor bean oil, 15% recycled foam, 5% recycled rubber, and 74% virgin PU.
- The heel carrier is made from 98% post-production leftover foam and rubber
- Recycled polyester used on the Vision Racer comes from post-consumer plastic rather than oil
- Small webbings are made of 100% recycled polyester
- The large tongue webbing is 70% recycled polyester, 30% reflective yarns