A shoe made of ocean waste? Sure, of course!
Adidas has really created this sneaker in collaboration with the environmental organization Parley. For the Ultraboost Parley, plastic waste from the oceans is fished out, recycled and used in the upper and in the sole. A sneaker made of ocean waste? In our opinion a great idea and a must have for those who want to do something good for the environment! And of course, the Ultra Boost Parley also has all the other features that make it comfortable and popular: boost cushioning, breathable Primeknit upper, 3-Stripes design and heel formwork. So, what are you waiting for? Try it on!
- Upper material: textile / synthetic
- Inner material: textile
- Insole: textile
- Primeknit upper
- Incorporated yarn from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Ultra-light Full boost ™ midsole
- Extended TORSION® system
- Performance logo on the tongue
- Model lettering on the heel
- Heel formwork
- Stretch Web outsole
- Color: Grey
- Material: Textile, Synthetics
- ID: CM8271