- Current shipping 2-5 days. 60 day extended returns on all
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders from £24.99 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
- Clearpay orders must be sent back to the warehouse. Clearpay orders cannot be exchanged instore.
The Aztec Princess was a Reebok women’s running shoe that was most notable for receiving a 5-star rating from Runner's World in the October 1979 issue, enabling Reebok to enter North America. The existence of this women’s-only shoe at one of the most pivotal moments in Reebok’s history. The shoe featured innovations in running footwear, including a dual density midsole for both cushioning and support, a replaceable carbon rubber heel for durability, speed laces that provided a customized fit without causing hotspots, perforated poron cushioned insoles, and a sole anatomically structured and lasted specifically for women.
- Color: White-White-White
- Material: Textile, Synthetics, Leather
- Product Code: 315241860402
- ID: FW7509