- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed (28 day return service)
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders above £60 / €85 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
First released in 1982, The Nike Air Force 1 is often referred to as the greatest sneaker of all time and keeps you looking cool with its timeless style.
- Genuine leather upper with a padded ankle collar provides a comfortable fit.
- Full-length Phylon™ midsole with heel Air-Sole® unit provides added shock absorption.
- Solid rubber outsole supplies durable traction
- Lace-lock metallic badge.
Nike footwear designers worked diligently for three years to integrate Nike Air-Sole units into basketball kicks. Finally in 1982, the Air Force 1 shoe became the first basketball shoe to feature Nike Air technology in its innersole. Much like the other Nike footwear icons, the Air Force 1 has popularity with not only basketball enthusiasts but indie trend setters and fashion seekers, too. With the clean, timeless design it's not surprising that Air Force 1 sticks out as a Nike icon and is a sneaker head's first and last word in basketball shoes. Slip into the supple leather to experience the superior comfort of the Air Force 1 for yourself.
- Color: White-White
- Product Code: 314102441004