- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders from £24.99 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
- Clearpay orders must be sent back to the warehouse. Clearpay orders cannot be exchanged instore.
A Sustainable Vision
Jaden Smith’s latest collaboration with New Balance brings the vegan-friendly edition called the Jaden Smith x New Balance Vision Racer. Made with recycled mesh and synthetic leather scraps, the sneaker also comes in a riot of colors to give it a more unique look. The insoles have Smith’s signature together with white rubber soles. The icy outsole also has the inscription ‘VISION’ underneath taking the style quotient a notch higher.
Jaden Smith x New Balance Vision Racer features:
- Upper made using Surplus Materials: The upper mesh, synthetic, and TPU pieces are made using surplus materials.
- Midsole with EVA Regrind: the midsole includes 5% EVA regrind, alleviating a potential waste stream.
- Partially Recycled Insole: The dual density insert consists of a foam in a heel carrier. The insert foam is made of a combination of 6% castor bean oil, 15% recycled foam, 5% recycled rubber, and 74% virgin PU.
- The heel carrier is made from 98% post-production leftover foam and rubber.
- Recycled Polyester: Small webbings are made of 100% recycled polyester.
- The large tongue webbing is 70% recycled polyester, 30% reflective yarns.
- Recycled polyester used on the Vision Racer comes from post-consumer plastic rather than oil.
- Color: White-Pink-White
- Material: Textile, Leather
- Product Code: 315240559302
- ID: MSVRCJSA