- Current shipping 2-5 days. 60 day extended returns on all
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders from £24.99 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
- Clearpay orders must be sent back to the warehouse. Clearpay orders cannot be exchanged instore.
The Converse All Star shoes were originally released in 1917 as a basketball shoe and have been worn by some of the biggest stars on the court over the years. In 1957, Converse came out with the low-cut "Oxford" version of the All Star and soon after started to produce the shoes in multiple colors and prints. Features include: Contrast striped vulcanised midsole, metal eyelets on the lace up, Converse branding on the tongue and heel and a rubber toe guard.
Need a bigger size? Click here.
- Color: White-White
- Material: Textile
- Product Code: 315550899702
- ID: M7652C